Effect: One of six cards is selected from the magician. It is then counted off and placed into the middle of the deck. Spectator tells magician when the pile is large enough, he then holds cards. Magician slaps cards from his hand and only one remaining is the chosen card.
1. Select seven cards from the top of the deck, it does not matter what they are. Spread the card with only six of them showing with the remaining seventh card hidden behind and slightly lower than the others.
2. Have a spectator select a card and replace it into the pack while you still have them spread.
3. After he has done this count from the right what number his card is from the end. Then quickly close the spread and count that number of cards down onto the table.
4. Then place the counted cards into the center of the deck and place the remaining cards on top of the deck. If this is performed correctly then the chosen card will actually be on top of the deck.
5. Begin dealing the cards from the deck onto the table one by one, and allow the spectator to decide when you stop. After he does so pick up the pile on the table and place it between two of his fingers (preferably slightly bent so that he holds the cards at the second knuckle).
6. Tell him to hold on tight. Slap down on the cards several times or until only one card is remaining. The only card he will be holding is the card he previously selected.
7. After performing come back and vote for trick of the week. (I'm sure with the reaction you receive this will be a no-brainer.)