Effect: You show the audience four aces, which you put on top of the deck. Then you pick up the four Aces and give a spectator the four cards underneath. When you show the audience your cards they will not be the four Aces; the four Aces will be in the spectator's hand.
1) Before you start your trick, gather the four Aces. Behind the first Ace put four other cards.
2) Show the audience your four Aces, spread out in your hand, like a fan. (
emember to hide the four cards behind the first Ace.)
3) Place all eight cards on top of the deck.
4) Take the first four non-Ace cards, but do not show them to anybody.
5) Give the spectator the next four cards (which are the Aces.) Ask him not to look at them, just yet.
6) While the audience thinks you have the four Aces, turn your cards over revealing that they are four other cards. Tell the spectator to turn over their cards, revealing that they have the Aces.
The trick itself is very simple, but believe me it gets the audience's brains tingling.
Editor's note: You need to put the cards onto the deck before you give some to the spectator. So that this isn't too suspicious, you can pretend that you "just remembered" that you wanted to give them to the audience member.