Effect: This card trick is advanced and contains a lot of sleight of hand but the over all effect is GREAT!: Magician shows 4 aces for examination puts on deck then takes them off and shows the 4 aces. Then puts it back on the deck and deals an ace in 4 rows, then he deals 3 cards on each ace. he picks up each pile and puts it on the deck to straighten out and deals them back each 1 at a time (the rows). When he snaps his fingers the aces have disappeared from the 4 piles. He cuts the deck 4 tim
s each dealing out the card he cut to and then puts the deck a side. He snaps his fingers again and flips over the cards he cut to, they are the 4 aces.
1. Get the 4 aces out of the deck and let them be examined, while being examined take the next 3 cards and crimp them slightly in the middle and put them back.
2. Put the aces back on the deck and then take them off my lifting the other 3 cards with them. DO NOT show the bottom cards. take off an ace and show it and out it face down on the bottom of the "4 cards". repeat until you have one ace left, with this pick it up show it and put it back down.
3. Deal the top 4 cards (the only real ace is the first ace dealt) and then 3 cards on top of each "Ace". Therefore the first pile has all the aces. Make up some patter with them saying magic words or waving their hand over the deck.
4. At the same time glide 4 cards down, and glide them so the cards are hidden my your hand, wrist, and arm. Pick up the first pile NOT showing the bottom ace and put it under the glided 4 cards. Deal off the top 4 cards (non aces)
5. Pick up the rest of the piles in the same fashion only do not glide any cards down.
6. Cut the deck moving the front to the back and then rotate the cards down and pull out the first ace that was on top of the deck. Put the cut part back on top and false shuffle so the other 3 aces are still on top.
7. Repeat the cut aces over until 4 aces are above on a table of each of the 4 piles.
8. Snap your fingers and say the aces will vanish, show the aces have vanished. Now snap your fingers again and show 1 ace at a time above each pile.