Effect: Magician cuts the deck into 5 piles, then deals one card on top each pile. He then gives the next card to the spectator and tells him to memorize the card. The magician then turns his back, or puts on a blindfold. The spectator is then asked to place the card on any of the piles, and to place each pile on to of each other in any order, and to mix the cards. The magician then turns back around, or removes the blindfold, and asks the spectator to allow him three chances to find the card. A
ter Choosing the the wrong card 3 times, he flips over the three cards, and the bottom cards is the spectators.
1. Before presenting this trick, you must memorize the 6th card from the bottom. (this will be the spectators card)
2. From the top of the deck, make five piles on the table, making sure that there is at least 6 cards left in your hand.
3. On each pile, you place 1 card from the bottom of the pile of cards in your hand face down onto each of the five piles on the table. Then give the spectator the next card on the bottom, and tell him to memorize it. (place leftover cards in your hand on any pile)
4. Turn your back, and have the spectator place his card on top of any of the piles on the table, then mix all of the cards up into 1 big pile.
5. Here is the hard part, go through the deck until you come to the spectators card. Do not show this card to the spectator, instead, take the card right before it, and square them up so they look like 1 card. Now, keeping both cards on top of each other, pull them out about an inch, so they stick out of the middle of the deck. Ask the spectator if it is his card. When he says no, perform the Glide, and push the top card back into the deck, pull out his card and place it face down onto the table.
6. Now, go through the deck, and twice more, find any card and ask him if either of the cards are his. When he says no, place each of the cards on top of his chosen card.
7. Ask him again if he was sure that his card was neither of the three that you showed him, and when he assures you that they were not his cards, flip them over 1 at a time asking him if he is positive that one of the cards is not his. When you get to the 3rd card and ask him, he will be amazed to find out that it is his card.