The Four 2's Jive
Effect: Deck is shuffled, and a spectator cuts in half. Spectator chooses one cut portion and performer takes the other. Both spectator and performer hold cards behind their back and select a card. The cards selected are then exchanged and placed face up behind the back. This is repeated one more time. When done, both people bring out their pile and spread them out. All four Two's will be face up.
Put the four Two's in your back pocket. Do this where no one can
Put the four Two's in your back pocket. Do this where no one can see you.
1) Shuffle deck. Let spectator cut in half and choose a pile; you take the other pile.
2) Tell spectator to do exactly what you do.
3) Put cards behind back, have spectator do the same. (You secretly take the four Two's from your pocket and put them on the top of your pile.)
4) Both of you select a card (you pick the top Two).
5) Then you exchange cards with out looking at them.
6) Tell spectator to put it, behind her back, face up, anywhere in the deck.
7) As she does this, put the spectator's card on the bottom of your pile, take a Two from the top and put it face up anywhere.
8) Repeat steps 4-7 one more time.
9) Then bring the cards out. Join the two halves together. Spread the cards to show all four Two's face up!
Editor's Note: If you like, you can have the Two's on top of the deck. In this case, YOU make the cut, and give the bottom half to the spectator. Then proceed as above. Getting the Two's in place can be done while you're ending another trick.