Four in a Row
Effect: The magician shuffle a normal deck of card, he show it to the audience, he pick the three first, lets say 6, that he put on table, then he take a card from top and he put on 6 on it, another card then a 6 another card again and a 6, he put the little pile on top of the deck then he take off the 3 first card and they are the three 6, then he ask a spectator to blow the card on top of the deck, and when he show it the spectator are amaze to see the other 6!!!
1. After shuffling the deck you fan the deck to proof that its not a tricked deck, but you have to look to the third card, lets say its a 6, then you tell the spectator that from the bottom you will take off the first three 6 you see.
2. you put a card on table from top of the deck, then you put a 6, another card, then another 6 and another card from top of deck that you know is a 6, then you put another six.
3. you put them back on top of the deck, then you pick the three first card and put it face down on table, you tell the spectator to look at them.
4. you put them back on top of the deck, then you pick the three first card and put it face down on table, you tell the spectator to look at them.
5. then you ask the spectator to blow the first card on the deck and you throw it on table.
Next: The Four 2's Jive
Previous: Kings Party Variation