Description: As the original trick you set it up pretty much the same way, except instead on the 2-8 cards and the 4 aces behind them, you should have from the top of the deck 2 thru 10 and then the Aces. Now your ready.
1. Separate the four jacks from the rest of the deck along with 4 other random cards.
2. Fan the four jacks out to the audience with the other four cards hidden behind the back jack so that the audience cannot see them.
3. Begin with "These are the 4 Jack firemen and they were sent to this burning house [the deck] to put out the fire." Square up the cards and place them on top of the deck.
4. Say, "The first jack [actually one of the random cards] was sent to the bottom floor," placing it in the bottom of the deck.
5. Say, "The second jack was sent to the middle floor," placing it in the center of the deck.
6. Say, "The third Jack was also sent to the middle of the house, because this is where the fire was blazing."
7. Say, " The final Jack was sent to the top of the burning house," placing the last Jack near the top of the deck.
8. Then say, " Every time I knock, one of the Jacks will come out" (or ask audience to knock). After you knock, pick up the top card which will be a jack. Repeat this four times to get all four jacks out.
9. This is a great trick to mesmerize the minds of young children.
Next: Magic Breath
Previous: The Jack's Party