Effect: This is a story of seven detectives chasing a murd...
The circle card trick
This one takes a little bit of acting, it is very funny th...
Effect: A spectator chooses a card, returns it to the deck...
Two Tricks in One
Effect: Ask the spectator to choose a card and place it on...
It's Your Deal
The effect of the trick: The spectator cuts an ordinary p...
The Extraordinary Spelling Trick
ffect: The magician asks a spectator to pick a card out of...
Card from the Box
A volunteer is asked politely to choose a card from a deck...
The Color Changing Aces
Effect: The magician deals the black aces face down on the...
Effect: The Chosen Card is bent placed into the center of ...
A Tricky Production
Effect: A spectator selects a card, returns it to the deck...
Effect: The Chosen Card is bent placed into the center of the deck and magically pops up to the top/
1. Double Lift 2nd card in deck.
2. Show this card to the Trickee.
3. Then Crimp the card in your hand (carefully so that the subject does not see the two cards)
4. Place on top of deck.
5. Using your thumb slide top card to the middle of the deck.
6. Show Subject the card drawing attention away from the other bent card that you are holding down on the top of the deck with your thumb and forefinger.
7. Sandwich the card in the middle
8. Then give the deck a snap and slightly release the thumb and forefinger...and the crimped card on top pops up giving you the effect.
That Darn Card
ADD TO EBOOK