VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.cardtrick.ca
Three In A Row
Put one of the RED Aces on the bottom of the deck, so that...
The Three Amigos
Remove the four Jacks from the pack and place one jack fac...
It's Your Deal
The effect of the trick: The spectator cuts an ordinary p...
The Changing Card Variation
Effect: Now not only does the card change, it disappears! ...
Do as I Do
The 'Do as I Do' trick is well know to all experienced Car...
Build the Houses
Deal 3 cards face up in a row, and continue dealing until ...
Into Thin Air
Effect Make a card vanish into thin air! Supplies You ...
4 Friendly Kings
Do the first 3 steps away from your audience or pre-prepar...
To stack the deck you just need to place three nines on to...
Your Choice Variation
So I added, Fanning them the right side pile and saying "Y...
Effect: The Chosen Card is bent placed into the center of the deck and magically pops up to the top/
1. Double Lift 2nd card in deck.
2. Show this card to the Trickee.
3. Then Crimp the card in your hand (carefully so that the subject does not see the two cards)
4. Place on top of deck.
5. Using your thumb slide top card to the middle of the deck.
6. Show Subject the card drawing attention away from the other bent card that you are holding down on the top of the deck with your thumb and forefinger.
7. Sandwich the card in the middle
8. Then give the deck a snap and slightly release the thumb and forefinger...and the crimped card on top pops up giving you the effect.
That Darn Card
ADD TO EBOOK