VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.cardtrick.ca
Effect: A magician removes two cards from a deck and place...
Magic Magnets Color Separation
Effect: The magician separates a regular deck of cards int...
Setup: Before you start the card trick, find the two black...
Always On Top
Effect: A spectator is asked to pick a card and return it ...
You will need twelve cards, with no more than three of the...
Mental Agility Plus 1
This mathematical trick can be performed with any pack ...
Card Apperance Variation
Effect: A card is selected at victim's free will. The deck...
Half and Half
You have to be quick at addition and subtraction and a goo...
Impossible Mind Reader
Remove 25 cards from the pack and allow the spectator to s...
The Motel Switch
Effect: A motel with four rooms, (use a Four of any suit.)...
Effect: The Chosen Card is bent placed into the center of the deck and magically pops up to the top/
1. Double Lift 2nd card in deck.
2. Show this card to the Trickee.
3. Then Crimp the card in your hand (carefully so that the subject does not see the two cards)
4. Place on top of deck.
5. Using your thumb slide top card to the middle of the deck.
6. Show Subject the card drawing attention away from the other bent card that you are holding down on the top of the deck with your thumb and forefinger.
7. Sandwich the card in the middle
8. Then give the deck a snap and slightly release the thumb and forefinger...and the crimped card on top pops up giving you the effect.
That Darn Card
ADD TO EBOOK