The effect of the trick: The spectator cuts an ordinary p...
Bottoms Up Card Trick
Effect: A pack of cards is fanned out in front of a specta...
The cards are shuffled by a spectator who then selects a n...
Effect: With the spectator's help, you make four piles of ...
2 Card Monte
Effect: Performer gives spectator a heart faced card (say ...
Abracadabra This is Your Card!
1. Shuffle the deck. When you are done, square up the deck...
First you must learn how to "Riffle Shuffle". Shuffle th...
Effect: Magician cuts the deck into 5 piles, then deals on...
The Three Inseparable Cards.
The magician takes the shuffled deck and carefully and tho...
Kings Family Variation
1. Go through the deck pulling out all four Aces, Kings, Q...
Effect: The Chosen Card is bent placed into the center of the deck and magically pops up to the top/
1. Double Lift 2nd card in deck.
2. Show this card to the Trickee.
3. Then Crimp the card in your hand (carefully so that the subject does not see the two cards)
4. Place on top of deck.
5. Using your thumb slide top card to the middle of the deck.
6. Show Subject the card drawing attention away from the other bent card that you are holding down on the top of the deck with your thumb and forefinger.
7. Sandwich the card in the middle
8. Then give the deck a snap and slightly release the thumb and forefinger...and the crimped card on top pops up giving you the effect.
That Darn Card
ADD TO EBOOK