VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.cardtrick.ca
Wild West Aces
A card is selected and placed between two Black aces, in a...
Effect: Magician has spectator select a card. Card is repl...
The 4 Row Card Trick
Here's a nice and baffling card trick. Heck, I don't even ...
Effect: Spectator chooses a card. The card is placed rand...
Two cards are selected from a deck and shown front and bac...
Follow The Rules
Effect: A spectator takes a card, takes the rest of the de...
Blown Away !
Two black Jacks are shown face to face, one held in the le...
Do It Yourself Discovery
Effect: The spectator discovers his own card in a mysterio...
11th Card Variation
Count out 21 cards and lay them face down on a flat surfac...
A Spectator becomes the Magician.
The magician correctly predicts the value and suit of two ...
Effect: The Chosen Card is bent placed into the center of the deck and magically pops up to the top/
1. Double Lift 2nd card in deck.
2. Show this card to the Trickee.
3. Then Crimp the card in your hand (carefully so that the subject does not see the two cards)
4. Place on top of deck.
5. Using your thumb slide top card to the middle of the deck.
6. Show Subject the card drawing attention away from the other bent card that you are holding down on the top of the deck with your thumb and forefinger.
7. Sandwich the card in the middle
8. Then give the deck a snap and slightly release the thumb and forefinger...and the crimped card on top pops up giving you the effect.
That Darn Card
ADD TO EBOOK