VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.cardtrick.ca
Gladlock the Great Knows All
Effect: A spectator picks a card. You dial a number on the...
Do as I Do
The 'Do as I Do' trick is well know to all experienced Car...
Effect: You fan out the cards, having a spectator memorize...
A Spectator becomes the Magician.
The magician correctly predicts the value and suit of two ...
The Changing Card
Effect: A spectator picks a card. Then he (or she) takes t...
Effect: There are four islands in an ocean. Each has a kin...
Two Card Invisible Flight
his trick utilizes only one sleight, the double lift. If ...
Card in a Bottle
A card is selected, the spectators note it and it is retur...
Card Trick 7
Effect: The deck is split into two halves (towers), bo...
Cutting The Aces
Effect: Magician cuts a deck into four piles, turns over t...
Effect: The Chosen Card is bent placed into the center of the deck and magically pops up to the top/
1. Double Lift 2nd card in deck.
2. Show this card to the Trickee.
3. Then Crimp the card in your hand (carefully so that the subject does not see the two cards)
4. Place on top of deck.
5. Using your thumb slide top card to the middle of the deck.
6. Show Subject the card drawing attention away from the other bent card that you are holding down on the top of the deck with your thumb and forefinger.
7. Sandwich the card in the middle
8. Then give the deck a snap and slightly release the thumb and forefinger...and the crimped card on top pops up giving you the effect.
That Darn Card
ADD TO EBOOK