On the 29th of June, 1852, Henry Clay died. In that month the two great political parties, in their national conventions, had accepted as a finality all the compromise measures of 1850, and the last hours of the Kentucky statesman were br...
Read more of THE STORY OF UNCLE TOM'S CABIN
Martin Luther King.ca
49er Fools Gold
Effect: Spectator selects a card from among 49 lying on th...
Card Between the Aces
Effect: The spectator chooses a card and places it face up...
The Hidden Card
Preparation: The first thing you need to do is shuffle the...
Have a card selected, but not looked at. Place the card on...
Not Possible !
A card is selected and placed unseen on the table. As t...
Only Time Will Tell
A spectator is asked to shuffle a pack of cards - their ow...
Variation: 2 Card Monte
Effect: (This trick is best done with one person only) Mag...
Sim Sala Bim
Card Trick: Deal out three piles of seven cards each. (...
Pre-arrangement : Remove all tens and picture cards from t...
Down to the Last Cards
After Spectator chooses a card at random, deck is cut seve...
Effect: The Chosen Card is bent placed into the center of the deck and magically pops up to the top/
1. Double Lift 2nd card in deck.
2. Show this card to the Trickee.
3. Then Crimp the card in your hand (carefully so that the subject does not see the two cards)
4. Place on top of deck.
5. Using your thumb slide top card to the middle of the deck.
6. Show Subject the card drawing attention away from the other bent card that you are holding down on the top of the deck with your thumb and forefinger.
7. Sandwich the card in the middle
8. Then give the deck a snap and slightly release the thumb and forefinger...and the crimped card on top pops up giving you the effect.
That Darn Card
ADD TO EBOOK