You can use any pack for this trick. Ask a spectator to...
The Ambitious Card
Effect: A great classic. A selected card mysteriously appe...
Think About It
Effect: After shuffling the deck of cards, the performer h...
Effect: You tell your volunteer that you're psychic and th...
Follow My Leader
The effect of the trick: The performer has a pack of card...
Ilusionary Card Trick
first u take all the cards (52cards) then u put 26 cards o...
Place the 4 aces on the top of the deck. Have the spectato...
Follow The Rules
Effect: A spectator takes a card, takes the rest of the de...
Turn Around Deck
Take an ordinary deck of cards and memorize the bottom car...
Card Apperance Variation
Effect: A card is selected at victim's free will. The deck...
Effect: The Chosen Card is bent placed into the center of the deck and magically pops up to the top/
1. Double Lift 2nd card in deck.
2. Show this card to the Trickee.
3. Then Crimp the card in your hand (carefully so that the subject does not see the two cards)
4. Place on top of deck.
5. Using your thumb slide top card to the middle of the deck.
6. Show Subject the card drawing attention away from the other bent card that you are holding down on the top of the deck with your thumb and forefinger.
7. Sandwich the card in the middle
8. Then give the deck a snap and slightly release the thumb and forefinger...and the crimped card on top pops up giving you the effect.
That Darn Card
ADD TO EBOOK