Effect: Spectators freely chosen card ends up folded in the magicians mouth.
1. Start with a full deck of cards.
2. Now shuffle the deck so that everybody knows that the cards are not rigged in any way.
3. Have a spectator choose a card and memorize it.
4. Now, cut the deck and have them place their card on the top of the bottom half.
5. Quickly take the bottom half and place it on top. (This can be done behind your back
6. Now you know their card is on the top of the deck and you must begin folding it.
MAKE SURE THAT ALL OF THIS IS DONE BEHIND YOUR BACK!!!!
7. Fold the card twice and place it four cards down from the top.
8. Then bring out the first card. Ask them "Is this your card?" (ITYC?) They will say no.
9. Do this until you reach your fourth card.
10. The folded up card should be placed at the back of the fourth card. Bring it up and sort of place the card horizontal to your mouth. With your thumb, slide the folded up card in your mouth.
11. Now point to the card you are still holding. Do not speak or open your mouth because the audience or spectator will notice the card in your mouth and the trick would be ruined.
12. Reach behind your back and pull out one more card. Again point but don't speak. After the audience thinks you bombed the trick begin to cough and pull out their card. They will be dumbfounded!
Hint: You may want to use an old, crappy deck of cards because after it is in your mouth it gets wet and tore and a deck is not good without all 52 cards