No I Got It
Effect: Gives an effect of the card vanishing and reappearing back on top of the deck. Or being knocked through the table.
1. Hold a normal(52 card) deck in your hand. Put down 3 piles of any amout of cards. Keeping a decent sized deck left in your had (say 20 cards).
2. Tell a member of the audiance to pick a card off of one of the 3 piles and place it back onto the top of one of the 3 piles.
3. While they are all watching the person look at the card palm a card in your hand from the remaning deck.
4. When they have put the card back. Quickly place your hand on top of the deck and say would you like me to hit the cards like this(putting the card in your hand on top of there card). or like this touch it with your finger. when they chose hit all 3 piles that way. Showing your empty hand to them after each pile (some people think they can figure any thing out)
5. Then say i am going to move your card to another deck. Get the card that you placed on top of there card on another deck. then pick up the other two decks placing the deck with there card on top of the other in your hand.
6. Then say did you keep your eye on your card. they will most likley say yes then say well show it to me. when they turn over the card that they think is there card say NO I GOT IT!!!!
You may also place the deck wiht there card on top under the deck with the card that they belive to be there card and act like you knocked there card through the table
Next: Pair 'em Up
Previous: Mind Reader II