Card in a Bottle
A card is selected, the spectators note it and it is retur...
Look Ma... No Hands!
Have a shuffled deck of cards on the floor (The presenter ...
Card Trick 6
Effect: Someone in the audience chooses one of eight c...
Turning The Tables
The effect of the trick: From three piles of cards the sp...
Two Card Invisible Flight
his trick utilizes only one sleight, the double lift. If ...
In and Out Deck
A deck of cards is fanned for a choice. But the magician ...
Effect: Two columns are created, a black one and a red one...
Intro: This trick requires a force and a slight of hand. T...
The Jack's Party
Effect: This trick is a great crowd pleaser and will get a...
Pick For Me
Shuffle a deck of cards, getting a look at the bottom card...
1. Before doing this magic trick you need to separate the cards into red and black. The black cards should all be together and the red cards should be together, making them like two small decks.
2. Separate the decks and lay them face down.
3. Ask a spectator to take one card randomly out of each "deck", making sure he/she doesn't look at the deck.
4. Ask the spectator the memorize the cards, then put each one back in the opposite deck from which they took it.
5. Have the spectator shuffle each deck separately.
6. Take the decks up and tell them you will now find their cards.
7. Simply look through the red deck up and find the only black card in it. Same for the black deck.
ADD TO EBOOK