VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.cardtrick.ca
Effect: A card is placed on top of the deck, and when the ...
Double Lift: Hold the deck in the left hand as shown in ( ...
Spectator Performs a Trick
Effect: The magician asks the spectator whether he knows a...
What's on Your Mind?
Before you start, conceal three cards in your pocket, face...
Blown Away !
Two black Jacks are shown face to face, one held in the le...
Effect: Spectators freely chosen card ends up folded in th...
Mental Agility Plus 1
This mathematical trick can be performed with any pack ...
Card On The Ceiling Street Magic Card Trick
Card On The Ceiling Street Magic Card Trick Effect: A ...
The effect of the trick: The spectator cuts an ordinary p...
Pick For Me
Shuffle a deck of cards, getting a look at the bottom card...
1. Before doing this magic trick you need to separate the cards into red and black. The black cards should all be together and the red cards should be together, making them like two small decks.
2. Separate the decks and lay them face down.
3. Ask a spectator to take one card randomly out of each "deck", making sure he/she doesn't look at the deck.
4. Ask the spectator the memorize the cards, then put each one back in the opposite deck from which they took it.
5. Have the spectator shuffle each deck separately.
6. Take the decks up and tell them you will now find their cards.
7. Simply look through the red deck up and find the only black card in it. Same for the black deck.
ADD TO EBOOK