Informational Site Network
Car Price Guide.org
EBooks For Free
Games Kids Play.ca
Heavy Metal Music.ca
Home Made Cookies.ca
How to Draw.ca
Ice Hockey Game
Martin Luther King.ca
Mix Martial Arts.ca
Playing Card Games.net
Smoke Free Places.ca
Tax Sale Property.org
The Embarrassed Double
Original Author: Unknown The magician spreads the deck ...
Willing To Bet?
The effect of this trick: The performer puts both a coin ...
Jack The Escape Artist
Effect: The performer tells the audience the about Jack th...
A Poker Player's Picnic
You shuffle a deck of regular cards and hand them to the s...
Ilusionary Card Trick
first u take all the cards (52cards) then u put 26 cards o...
Foretelling the Future
Effect: After shuffling the deck, the magician holds the d...
Another Changing Ace Trick
Description: The performer shows two red aces, and places ...
No I Got It
Effect: Gives an effect of the card vanishing and reappea...
The Memorized Deck
This, along with many other tricks, depends on the key car...
This card trick seems magical, but it's not. To perform, ...
1. Before doing this magic trick you need to separate the cards into red and black. The black cards should all be together and the red cards should be together, making them like two small decks.
2. Separate the decks and lay them face down.
3. Ask a spectator to take one card randomly out of each "deck", making sure he/she doesn't look at the deck.
4. Ask the spectator the memorize the cards, then put each one back in the opposite deck from which they took it.
5. Have the spectator shuffle each deck separately.
6. Take the decks up and tell them you will now find their cards.
7. Simply look through the red deck up and find the only black card in it. Same for the black deck.
ADD TO EBOOK