The hateful man! 'Twould vex a saint! Around my pretty, cherished book, The odor vile, the noisome taint Of horrid, stale tobacco-smoke Yet lingers! The hateful man, my book to spoil! Patrick, the tongs--lest I sh...
Read more of SHE.
Effect: You fan out the cards, having a spectator memorize...
A Spectator becomes the Magician.
The magician correctly predicts the value and suit of two ...
Chocolate Sandwich Variation
Effect: This is a variation on The Sandwiched Aces trick w...
First you go through the deck and pull out three red cards...
First of all: set up the pack by alternating red, black, r...
All The Aces
Effect: The spectator cuts the deck into four piles. From ...
Magic Flick of a Finger
Effect: After the spectator tells you that you have the wr...
Eight Threatening Kings
Effect: Person chooses card from deck, and magician tells ...
The magician selects a number of cards from the deck and s...
The Changing Color Card
You first shuffle the deck, and then cut it. You show the ...
1. Before doing this magic trick you need to separate the cards into red and black. The black cards should all be together and the red cards should be together, making them like two small decks.
2. Separate the decks and lay them face down.
3. Ask a spectator to take one card randomly out of each "deck", making sure he/she doesn't look at the deck.
4. Ask the spectator the memorize the cards, then put each one back in the opposite deck from which they took it.
5. Have the spectator shuffle each deck separately.
6. Take the decks up and tell them you will now find their cards.
7. Simply look through the red deck up and find the only black card in it. Same for the black deck.
ADD TO EBOOK