VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.cardtrick.ca
The perfomer asks a spectator to tell him to mix up some c...
First of all: set up the pack by alternating red, black, r...
Foretelling the Future
Effect: After shuffling the deck, the magician holds the d...
Follow My Leader
The effect of the trick: The performer has a pack of card...
Effect: After mixing the deck of cards, the performer asks...
Down to the Last Cards
After Spectator chooses a card at random, deck is cut seve...
Card Magic Tricks Card on Ceiling
Effect: A spectator from the audience selects, signs & r...
Effect: Two cards are freely (yes, freely) selected and in...
Effect: The magician shuffles the deck and takes the top t...
Any Way You Count 'Em
Shuffle the cards well. Holding them face down, turn over ...
1. Before doing this magic trick you need to separate the cards into red and black. The black cards should all be together and the red cards should be together, making them like two small decks.
2. Separate the decks and lay them face down.
3. Ask a spectator to take one card randomly out of each "deck", making sure he/she doesn't look at the deck.
4. Ask the spectator the memorize the cards, then put each one back in the opposite deck from which they took it.
5. Have the spectator shuffle each deck separately.
6. Take the decks up and tell them you will now find their cards.
7. Simply look through the red deck up and find the only black card in it. Same for the black deck.
ADD TO EBOOK