VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.cardtrick.ca
The Jumping Card
Effect: Spectator chooses a card at random, initials it, p...
The effect of the trick: The spectator cuts an ordinary p...
A Poker Player's Picnic
You shuffle a deck of regular cards and hand them to the s...
The Similar Pair
REQUIRED: 1 Poker deck of cards. PREPARATION: Pull two ...
Description: As the original trick you set it up pretty mu...
Sitting on the Card
Effect: The magician displays a normal deck and asks a spe...
Fool-Proof Reversed Card
Effect: A spectator chooses a card, replaces it, turn the ...
The Bottom Card
Effect: You guess the bottom card without even looking at ...
Pre-arrangement : Remove all tens and picture cards from t...
Another Ace Location
Effect: After shuffling the deck, the performer cuts the d...
1. Before doing this magic trick you need to separate the cards into red and black. The black cards should all be together and the red cards should be together, making them like two small decks.
2. Separate the decks and lay them face down.
3. Ask a spectator to take one card randomly out of each "deck", making sure he/she doesn't look at the deck.
4. Ask the spectator the memorize the cards, then put each one back in the opposite deck from which they took it.
5. Have the spectator shuffle each deck separately.
6. Take the decks up and tell them you will now find their cards.
7. Simply look through the red deck up and find the only black card in it. Same for the black deck.
ADD TO EBOOK