Piano Duets This mathematical trick uses the metaphor of playing the p...
Card Trick 8
The magician picks one person for the trick. The one person picks a card, remembers the card, and puts it back in the deck. You search the deck and find the card. Watch as the jaws drop.
* Complete deck of cards.
* Make sure all of the cards are one way
* Flip the bottom card upside down so if you flip the deck over it looks like the top.
* When they are looking at the card you flip the deck over
* since you already flipped the bottom card over it will look like the top of the deck
* when they put the card back in it will be the only one flipped that way.