Effect: Showing the front side of your hand empty and then producing a a card from that same hand out of thin air
Step 1- Take 2 or 3 cards and place them in the back of your hand. To hold the cards in the back of your hand place the top edge top corner of the card block between your index and middle finger. Place the top edge bottom corner between your ring finger and your pinky, this is called the back palm position.
Step 2- With the cards in back palm position take your thumb and gently pull one card from the top edge top corner, between your index and middle finger, pull the card until it is free from the ring finger, and pinky. continue to pull the card until it slides threw your index and middle finger ,and into the front of your palm.
1. It is better to use a deck with no border on it I would suggest the Bee deck wich can be found at Walgreen's and K-mart.
2. Use the back of the cards so the back of the card will be facing the back of your hand
3. Make sure to let as little edge show as possible.
4. It is best to keep the hand in slight motion when performing this trick, and get the red deck so when your hand is in motion the color will blend in with your hand.
5. AND MOST IMPORTANT A MAGICIAN NEVER REVEALS HIS SECRET
Next: A Card in Flight!
Previous: Card Between the Aces