Card in Wallet Prediction
The magician lets a spectator pick a card from the pack. Then, the magician takes a card out of his or her wallet and it matches the card chosen by the spectator
1. First, you need two of the same card (they don't need to be from the same type of deck). Let's say it is the queen of diamonds.
2. Take one of the queens and put it in a wallet. Put either double stick tape or a loop of tape on the bottom of the wallet, and put the wallet
in your pocket.
3. Take the other queen and put it on top of the deck you want to use.
4. Now you are ready to do the trick.
5. Take out the wallet and tell the spectator that there is a prediction of some sort inside (make sure the spectator does not see the tape).
6. Tell a spectator to pick a card and not to look at it.
7. Take the card and put it on top of the deck.
8. Now, start to talk about telepathy & magic and casually put the wallet over the deck of cards. When the wallet is removed, the card the spectator selected is on the bottom of the wallet, and the queen of diamonds is now on the top of the deck.
9. Put the queen of diamonds on the table and flip it over.
10. Slowly open the wallet to build up the suspense and finally reveal the card matches. That person just may look at you differently the next time you see him or her.