Magic Card Jump - magic card trick
The magician lets the spectator pick up a card. Then the deck is shuffled by the spectator. After that, the magician says the card will be reversed in the deck and it is really not. The magician then pulls the card out of his pocket.
The Secret how the card trick is done:
1. Before you start the trick you need to get two cards that are same.
2. Put one of the two identical cards in your pocket and the other on the top of the deck.
u can now start the trick.
4. Divide the deck into 4 pies keeping in mind which pile the top card is in.
5. Ask the spectator to pick 2 piles. If one of the chosen piles has the identical card on top, put the piles that were not chosen to the side. If both of the chosen piles does not have the identical card on top, put the chosen piles to the side.
6. One of the two remaining piles should now have the identical card on top. Have the spectator choose a pile and discard one of the piles by the same manner as before.
7. Give the spectator the top card and put the deck back together. Have the spectator put the card back in the deck & again shuffle it. Say the card is reversed in the deck, and when it is not found to be reversed, take the card out of your pocket and say,"sometimes it jumps to far." !