Informational Site Network
Car Price Guide.org
EBooks For Free
Games Kids Play.ca
Heavy Metal Music.ca
Home Made Cookies.ca
How to Draw.ca
Ice Hockey Game
Martin Luther King.ca
Mix Martial Arts.ca
Playing Card Games.net
Tax Sale Property.org
1. Shuffle the deck, and as you finish the shuffle and dec...
Find The Card The Easy Way
In this trick 16 cards are placed face up on a table, in f...
Build the Houses
Deal 3 cards face up in a row, and continue dealing until ...
Effect: There are four islands in an ocean. Each has a kin...
Effect: You show the audience four aces, which you put on ...
1. First, shuffle or let the spectator shuffle. 2. Go t...
The Lazy Magician
Effect: The spectator is given the cards, which they may s...
Two Card Invisible Flight
his trick utilizes only one sleight, the double lift. If ...
Elevator Card - Elevating Card Trick
Effect: The top card of the deck is turned face up to the...
Effect: A spectator picks two cards from the top of the de...
Effect: You riffle the deck let the audience pick a card and put it back. You cut the deck into 4 piles they pick 3 to take out and the pile left over is the pile with their card on the top
You need a Svengali Deck.
1. Take off the top card and put it aside.
2. Riffle so normal cards show, have them take the bottom card (a forced card) and return it.
3. Cut the cards so the short cards (forced cards) are on top of 4 piles.
4. Tell them "I don't like to work to hard so you'll lead me to your pile. Pick 3 piles, any 3 piles to take away."
5. Turn over the top card of the last pile and it is thiers. Put the deck away.
6. When they ask for the deck to examine take out a real deck and give it to them.
The Thought of Card
ADD TO EBOOK