Informational Site Network
Car Price Guide.org
EBooks For Free
Games Kids Play.ca
Heavy Metal Music.ca
Home Made Cookies.ca
How to Draw.ca
Ice Hockey Game
Martin Luther King.ca
Mix Martial Arts.ca
Playing Card Games.net
Smoke Free Places.ca
Tax Sale Property.org
Effect: After mixing the deck of cards, the performer asks...
The Lost Kings
Effect: Magician shows the four kings to the spectators. H...
Effect: A spectator picks two cards from the top of the de...
You will need twelve cards, with no more than three of the...
Effect: He spectator chooses a card from a "clock" made by...
Mental Agility Plus 1
This mathematical trick can be performed with any pack ...
Follow The Leader
Secret: From an ordinary deck remove a Black Ace and a Red...
Kings Party Variation
Card Trick: Take out all the face cards and all the Aces, ...
It's Your Deal
The effect of the trick: The spectator cuts an ordinary p...
Kings Family Variation
1. Go through the deck pulling out all four Aces, Kings, Q...
Effect: You riffle the deck let the audience pick a card and put it back. You cut the deck into 4 piles they pick 3 to take out and the pile left over is the pile with their card on the top
You need a Svengali Deck.
1. Take off the top card and put it aside.
2. Riffle so normal cards show, have them take the bottom card (a forced card) and return it.
3. Cut the cards so the short cards (forced cards) are on top of 4 piles.
4. Tell them "I don't like to work to hard so you'll lead me to your pile. Pick 3 piles, any 3 piles to take away."
5. Turn over the top card of the last pile and it is thiers. Put the deck away.
6. When they ask for the deck to examine take out a real deck and give it to them.
The Thought of Card
ADD TO EBOOK