VIEW THE MOBILE VERSION of www.cardtrick.ca
Cutting The Aces
Effect: Magician cuts a deck into four piles, turns over t...
The Memorized Deck
This, along with many other tricks, depends on the key car...
Mind Reader II
Effect: This is just a variation of the trick Mind Reader,...
The Extraordinary Spelling Trick
ffect: The magician asks a spectator to pick a card out of...
Fool-Proof Reversed Card
Effect: A spectator chooses a card, replaces it, turn the ...
2 Card Flight
Effect: Two cards are selected by two spectators. When the...
Effect: One of six cards is selected from the magician. It...
Hard Card Memorization
Ask the spectator to spread a pack of cards, which they ha...
Find The Card The Hard Way Variation
Deal 3 cards across 7 times so that you have 3 piles of 7 ...
Effect: Hand a spectator a deck and tell him to shuffle th...
Effect: You riffle the deck let the audience pick a card and put it back. You cut the deck into 4 piles they pick 3 to take out and the pile left over is the pile with their card on the top
You need a Svengali Deck.
1. Take off the top card and put it aside.
2. Riffle so normal cards show, have them take the bottom card (a forced card) and return it.
3. Cut the cards so the short cards (forced cards) are on top of 4 piles.
4. Tell them "I don't like to work to hard so you'll lead me to your pile. Pick 3 piles, any 3 piles to take away."
5. Turn over the top card of the last pile and it is thiers. Put the deck away.
6. When they ask for the deck to examine take out a real deck and give it to them.
The Thought of Card
ADD TO EBOOK