The Enchanted Card
1) Take a deck and shuffle it in front of the person.
2) Have him (or her) cut the deck in half and choose one half.
3) Tell him to put it behind his back (say "Like this" and put the other half behind your back).
4) Now tell him to keep the deck behind his back and pick a card and look at it. While he's looking at his card, with your cards still behind your back, flip your bottom card face up leaving it at the bottom, and then flip the second card from the top face up leaving it in the same spot.
5) Tell the person to put the card he chose on top of his pile.
6) Tell him to give his deck to you. Once you have it, put your deck on top of it and give it back to the person.
7) Tell him to put it behind his back, remove the top card, say "Abracadabra," and put it on the bottom of the deck.
8) Tell him to turn the next card face up (he'll actually be turning it face down) and insert it anywhere in the deck.
9) Tell them to give the deck to you. When you get it, find the face-up card. The very next one is the person's card. The face-up card has detected the person's card.
Next: Fool-Proof Reversed Card
Previous: Double Turnover