Informational Site Network
Car Price Guide.org
EBooks For Free
Games Kids Play.ca
Heavy Metal Music.ca
Home Made Cookies.ca
How to Draw.ca
Ice Hockey Game
Martin Luther King.ca
Mix Martial Arts.ca
Playing Card Games.net
Smoke Free Places.ca
Tax Sale Property.org
You need a deck of cards from Las Vegas that have a hole p...
Lucky Guess Variation
(1) You set up 3 rows of 7 cards each, face up. (2)You ...
Fool-Proof Reversed Card
Effect: A spectator chooses a card, replaces it, turn the ...
Magic Magnets Color Separation
Effect: The magician separates a regular deck of cards int...
Magic In A Glass
Effect: The magician takes a long-stemmed glass and announ...
As Many As You
This mathematical trick can be performed with any pack ...
Performer shows a pack of cards in its case. He withdraws ...
Abracadabra This is Your Card!
1. Shuffle the deck. When you are done, square up the deck...
Sim Sala Bim
Card Trick: Deal out three piles of seven cards each. (...
Count of Monte' Crysto
The cards are shuffled by a spectator who then chooses a n...
That Darn Card
Description: A card on top of the deck is placed in then deck than returns to the top a sequence card placing the card is always on top.
1. Shuffle the deck to show there is no set-up. Do a double lift of the two top cards. Place them back on top and turn over the real top card and it's different.
2. Now Palm the top card the appearing top card, now with card in palm turn over the second to the top card. It's different.
3. Now finally Double Lift the two top cards and show the second to the top card. Put them back on top of the deck and turn over the original card. Now say that darn card just loves to show off.
Down to the Last Cards
ADD TO EBOOK